Our current focus sports are AFL, Cricket, Basketball and Netball. The sports academy will consider ‘other sports’ but preference may be given to students playing our core sports.
Our selection process is based on the following key criteria: Students must maintain this criteria if they wish to remain in the program:
1. Sporting Ability
- Applicants must be performing at a high level and/or representative level in their chosen sport
- Potential to play at an elite level
- Desire to enhance personal and team performance at a representative level
- Exhibits commitment to development
2. Academic Achievement
- Consistently achieving satisfactory results in all subject areas.
- Yr 7-10 applicants must be performing at relevant VELS standard or above across all subject areas (consolidating).
3. Interpersonal Development
- Attitude to learning and behaviour must be positive across all subjects.
- Meet Mount Erin College’s acronym ASPIRE.
Our selection process is based on the following key criteria.
- Applicants must complete the application form.
- A copy of your most recent school report is to be included.
- Two (2) references to be included (1 from school, 1 from coach).
- A 1 minute video and/or pictures of the athlete in action.
- Applicants will be interviewed prior to being selected into the program.
- Students not successful will be placed on a group waiting list. This group list will be reviewed when spaces are available and suitable candidates contacted.
Mount Erin College
Frankston South, VIC 3199
P: (03) 5971 6000
F: (03) 5971 1421
Term 3: Mon 16th July – Fri 21st Sept
School Holidays: Sat 22nd Sept – Sun 7th Oct
Term 4: Mon 8th Oct – Fri 21st Dec
School Holidays: Sat 21st Dec – 29th Jan 2019